Fire, water, mold, and mildew all leave visible damage to your insulation. Regular inspection will also reveal pest waste and urine on the insulation. If your insulation is visibly damaged, its performance is compromised and it also poses a health risk to you and your family.
Using spray foam insulation protects you from pest and rodent infestations as well as mold and mildew. Spray foam insulation is also resistant to water and moisture protecting your home from mold and mildew.
However, in case of fire, we recommend reaching out to professionals for inspection services. Even if there is no visible damage to your home, smoke can damage the insulation and compromise its performance.